Pediatrics for Paramedics is a highly informative and interactive program that explores the fundamental differences between pediatric and adult medicine.
The Introductory Course consists of a manual, video clips, and exam. This manual is written for paramedics and uses case studies to explore important concepts directly relating to pre-hospital care. The British Columbia EMA Licensing Board has assigned 10 CE credits for completion.
Some of the topics include:
– Individual and age related airway management concerns for children
– Management of the 5 most fatal childhood medical issues
– The very latest information on the appropriate management of pediatric cardiac arrest
– The very latest information on the appropriate management of the pediatric C-spine
– The very latest information on pediatric cardiovascular issues
– Predicting pediatric vital signs by age.
This course includes the printed materials as well as the online content, quiz, and certificate. If you have previously purchased the printed materials only, please contact us to upgrade to the Introductory Course or Classroom Session.