The Art of Differential Diagnosis is the most exciting course offering from CPE so far. It is a blend of important pathophysiology and high return facts. It is well researched and explores the latest advances in pre-hospital care. It will teach you to recognize important patterns and develop treatment options at top speed.
This option adds the Classroom Session. The British Columbia EMA Licensing Board has assigned 8 CE credits for completion.
Both the Introductory Course and the Classroom Session provide new knowledge in the following areas:
– The art of generating Differential Diagnosis
– Exposing the Heart and Some of Its Tricks
– Exploring the Brain (medicine’s last frontier)
– Demystifying Respiratory Illness
– Learning Key Features and High Return Concepts in Pharmacology, Toxicology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics And Trauma Care
The Classroom Session delivers the information through simulation, discussion and exploration of best practices.
There are no currently scheduled classroom sessions. Please contact us if you are interested in arranging a classroom session.